- Kois Center Participant (KoisCenter.com)
- Mastership with International Dental Implant Association
- Graduate of Faculte for Orthodontic Research and Continuing Education Inc.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Capital City Dental Forum
About Dr. Yong H. Chu, DDS., MPH.
Dr. Yong H. Chu, consider it a privilege to be entrusted with dental care of patients in Grove City and surrounding areas. He is a graduate of The Ohio State University, College of Dentistry and takes pride in working with highly trained team members to deliver a world-class experience for our patients.
Dr. Chu was awarded by American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry and he has undertaken more than 20 times the minimum post-graduate continuing education requirement to provide highest level of care that draw on latest research, clinical findings, techniques and technology for his patients.
When you join us, it is all too common to hear laughter filling the hallway when Dr. Chu and the team is taking care of his patients. Dr. Chu is passionate about dentistry and is committed to working with you to deliver a comfortable experience for lifelong health of your smile. He will listen for your needs and work with you to customize a plan that aim to maximize your comfort, longevity and overall health.
- The Ohio State University, College of Dentistry
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- University of South Carolina, School of Public Health
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- The Ohio State University, College of Public Health
Master of Public Health (MPH)
- The Ohio State University, College of Arts and Sciences
Bachelor of Science
Family and Leisure
Dr. Chu is a proud Ohio native and has been a big fan of OSU Football! When Dr. Chu is not taking care of our patients, he loves cooking for his wife and two kids, traveling, working out, reading history and biography books.