For more information about getting a composite filling at our Grove City office, please contact us today by calling (614) 871-0088.
Why do we use composite fillings?
A composite resin is a tooth-colored filling. We use them because they are durable–specifically, they are resistant to fracture. Composite fillings are useful on teeth that face constant stress from chewing.
- 100% safe
- Can be used on front or back teeth
- We believe they are superior to amalgam fillings
- 100% mercury-free offices
What are some advantages of composite fillings?
- Safety: We only use products and procedures that are safe. Composite fillings are completely safe and contain no mercury.
- Strength: Composite fillings can stand up to the stresses of chewing. Additionally, composite material bonds to the tooth surface better than metal amalgam.
- Versatility: You can get a composite filling in any tooth.
- Attractive: There are many shades of white to choose from–no one will be able to tell you have a filling.
- Comfort: Patients reported reduced sensitivity compared to amalgam fillings.
Schedule your appointment for a composite filling, or learn more about the service by getting in touch. Call us at (614) 871-0088.